Wednesday, February 1, 2012

THANK YOU



My name is Charlotte Mary Esther Livai Afu (Lote) and I am made complete with Filimone Duane Afu (Mone).  I have a passion for seeking that which inspires me to be better, forces me to challenge myself and learning to succeed in every aspect in life, even if it does take a few failure points to get there.  I love math and art, so English is definitely one of my weaknesses.  I’m better at speaking than I am in writing, but I definitely attempted my best for those of you who did not understand my broken English.
I chose to make this so that I may learn more inspirational stories to learn and become better from, but I thought it would be even greater when shared with everyone and anyone.
I hope you enjoyed this months posts from "those coming back."


Please stay tuned for next month's posts :)


THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment